Apple iPhone is a luxurious smartphone and considered as status symbols in our society. No one can deny the manufacturing and finishing level brilliancy of the iPhone. Every year the Apple launched new iPhone models. Recently they have launched new iPhone 11 and up models of it. Inspite of all of the pros of this phone we can’t ignore its drawbacks. One of the iPhone’s major drawbacks which is staying with it from the begining is the Battery issue.
iPhone battery timing is very less as compared to rival Android. From the iPhone 3G to iPhone 11 Pro Max the battery drain issue is consistent. Recently many iPhone 11 users have asked about solutions to stop iPhone 11 Battery Drain and Overheating. Well, we have got few tricks to avoid the iPhone 11 Battery Drain.
How to fix iPhone 11 Battery Drain and Overheating issue:
The following are the 5 ways to troubleshoot Battery drain problems in iPhone 11. These solutions can be used in any software related issues. For the hardware issues read the conclusion at the end. By the way, we recently posted a guide to fix the iTunes error. You can check it if you are also facing that issue.
Restart your iPhone:
There is a great possibility that this issue is created due to some apps. So to solve the battery drainage issue, first of all, you have to force restart your phone so that these apps stop working. A force restart is a simulated way of removing the battery from the phone. This restart will force all apps to stop work which will be including problematic apps as well. Following are the steps to force restart the phone:
- Press and then release the Volume up key.
- Quickly press and then release the Volume down key.
- Press and hold the Side button for approximately 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo
Allow your phone to finish the rebooting and then observe how long the battery lasts.
Update the installed Apps on iPhone:
Another reason for battery drainage can be the delay in updating apps. All third party apps need to be updated whenever there is an update. This updating of apps makes the sure smooth and bug-free working of apps. On the other hand, if these updates are not updated on time then they cause different issues.
So the preferable method for this purpose is auto-update. Otherwise, you will have to manually update these apps. The following are the steps to manually update the third-party apps.
- From the Home screen, tap on the Apple Store icon to open the application
- Tap on Today tap at the bottom
- Then tap on the user profile icon (Apple ID header) on the top right corner of the screen. You should see the account details showing up on the display.
- Scroll down to the available updates section
- Tap on Update, next to the name of the app to install individual app updates
If multiple app updates are available, tap on update all to update all apps at once. Most importantly this procedure will be requiring internet access and sufficient battery to complete the process.
Install new firmware:
Another update that iPhone users should not fail to implement is the periodic firmware update or IOS update released by Apple. In addition to new features, these updates also embed some critical patches to get rid of widespread system errors and address existing problems. So this update can help in solving the battery drainage issue. Following are the steps to update new firmware:
- Tap Settings from the home screen.
- Select General.
- Tap Software update.
- Reboot the phone when an update is completely installed to ensure that all bugs are fixed.
Restore Customized Settings to Factory:
System settings that are not properly configured can also cause battery issues. Most importantly if those settings inflicted some sort of conflicts on your phone’s power system or battery system. To rule this out, resetting all the settings is the way out. This will erase all system preferences but doesn’t delete any information saved on the internal memory
- From the home screen, tap on Settings.
- Select General.
- Scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Tap Reset all settings from the given options.
- Enter your passcode if prompted to continue.
- Confirm the action by tapping the option to reset system settings on your iPhone.
After the reset, your phone reboots on its own and then loads up the default values and options.
It is the ultimate solution to any OS problem. Approximately all OS has the final solution known as Factory Reset. It restores the device back to the factory condition. All of your data will be erased in it and the iPhone inner gets back to zero condition. Before trying this solution we recommend uploading your data on iCloud. So that your data will remain safe and secure for the future. To Factory Reset iPhone follow these steps.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or another iDevice.
- Tap on the General Option.
- Locate the Reset option, usually present at the bottom. Tap on Reset.
- Choose Erase all Content and Settings. Now wait for a while, iOS will take time to delete all of your data and settings.
If all of the solutions failed to satisfy you and your iPhone than the problem must be with the battery. Because this solution is enough to fix the software if it is the cause. We can’t deal with the hardware problem online.
The best solution to contact Apple Customer Support. Or, you should visit the nearest Apple Authorized store. They will guide you the best. If your iPhone 11 is under warranty then they will replace the battery for you. Never visit the local phone repair shop. Their hands can be the cause to make warranty void. For any assistance in iOS or iPhone problems, you can contact us freely.