You can find many of these emojis on your Android phone: a smiley face, crying smiley, winking smiley and many more. But many Android users are not satisfied with the emoji host on their phone and want to get emojis for iPhone. But what is the reason?
Why get iPhone Emojis for Android?
You may have many reasons for wanting to get emoji for iPhone on Android. Some argue that iOS emojis are more expressive and help you reveal your emotions with precision. Many find the Android emojis quite boring and outdated and want to try something new.
Another reason is that many Android users have not updated their phones and are still using older versions of Android. So, they are trapped with emojis developed many years ago. Getting iOS emojis for your Android phone can be the perfect way to get out of the monotony and have new fantastic emojis.
So, if you’re wondering how to get emojis for iPhone on Android, we have 3 simple methods for you. You can express your emotions and your feelings to the fullest. You can do what is necessary without rooting your phone, although we will also discuss how to root your Android phone.
3 Methods To Get iOS Emoji For Android
First of all, we’ll start with an emoji keyboard of iPhone for Android.
1. Get Emoji Keyboard
You can download the Emoji Keyboard application from the Google Play Store for free. It was created by Smart Technologies and the icon has two keyboards on each side. The app comes with ads and you have to pay to get rid of them.
This method will only change the appearance of the Android emoji on iOS on the keyboard, but you’ll see the Android emojis in your conversations.
- Download and install the Emoji Keyboard app on your device. Now start the app by tapping the icon on your phone.
- Now tap the green button that says “Turn on the keyboard”. Later, you can access the settings of the phone’s virtual keyboard.
- Press and hold the cursor next to “Emoji keyboard” and change it to the “On” You will see a warning screen that discusses the risks of installing third-party keyboard apps. It is the default value for all apps, so you shouldn’t worry. Just tap “Accept” to continue.
- You will now return to the Emoji keyboard setup screen. Tap “Activate the keyboard”.
- You will see a pop-up window with a list of keyboards. Just select “Emoji Keyboard” from the list.
- Now select the desired language from the list of languages. Then choose the green button that says “Finish the installation”.
- The Emoji keyboard includes a tutorial that tells you all about using the app. You can tap “Next” and read each page.
- Now open the messaging app and click on the smiley icon on the keyboard. You can see iOS emoji instead of Android.
2. Change Fonts To Emoji Font 3
This method allows you to get iOS emoji for Android by changing the phone font. You can use iOS 8, 9 and 10 emojis in all your conversations.
Many manufacturers like HTC, Huawei, Samsung, Xiaomi and others allow their users to change the default font of their phones. If your phone does not support changing sources, you must be rooted.
- Access the “Security” option on your phone by going to “Settings”. Now go to “Unknown sources” and slide the button next to “On”.
This step is required to download Emoji Font 3, which is not available in the Play Store due to copyright issues with Apple. You can also download other applications from third-party stores using this feature.
- You need to download the Emoji Font 3 apk from here. Look for the green button that says “Download” to get the apk.
Any Android Web browser like Chrome or Opera should do the job of downloading the file to your phone.
- You can see the downloaded file in the notification bar of your mobile device. Tap to run the file and install it. You must follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Now access the “Settings” of the phone from the menu or notification bar. Scroll down to “Screen” and touch it. Choose “Font Style” from the list.
Some brands like HTC will need users to access “Settings”, then “Screen” and select “Gestures”.
- You can see the list of sources on your phone. Now discover “Emoji Font 3” from the list and touch it. You may need to tap the black areas of the application to save the settings.
After selecting Emoji Font 3, the characters on the phone will appear slightly different. But this should not be a cause for concern, as you can get Apple’s emoji for Android and you won’t have to root your phone. If you are not satisfied with the appearance of your characters, simply reduce their size and everything will be fine!
- We will install the Google keyboard app called Gboard from the Google Play Store. The keyboard has a simple and easy emoji switch and also offers a smooth function.
- Just download the app and install it on your phone.
- The app will ask you for permission to act as a default keyboard on your phone. Tap “Select input method”, then select “Gboard”.
Now you can enjoy emojis for iPhone on Android in all conversations and messages. You can open any app that allows you to write and try new and exciting expressive emoji.
3. Force change of your sources with iFonts
The method is effective for people who cannot change the font on their phone. You can get iOS emoji by changing the source of your phone with force. But it’s a safe method and you shouldn’t worry about anything.
- You need to start by downloading and installing Emoji Font 3 on your phone. We discussed the steps only in the previous method and you can simply follow them.
- Now you have downloaded iFont from the Google Play Store and install it. You can use this Android app to easily change phone sources.
- Start the app and tap “My” from the top of the app. It is in the blue box with other options like “Search” and “Top App”.
- You will find an option called “My Install” in the list provided. Tap it and choose Character Emoji. After that, click the “Set” button.
- Now choose “English” from the language selection and touch “OK”.
- The app will request permission to change the characters in Character Emoji 3. Just tap “OK”.
- You can use iOS emojis after restarting your phone. You also have the freedom to use other emoji-like Android Oreo emojis in chats and messages.
Regardless of the iPhone emojis you like, you can also download them to your Android phone and amaze your friends. Come on, if you are an Apple fan and don’t know which phone you have, you might even tell them you own iOS. Who knows, right?
- iPhone/Android Can Cast Screen to TV Without Chromecast [ 5 Methods ]
- Now You Can Force Enable Google Chrome Dark Mode On Windows 10
- How to clear App Cache or Clear App Data?
If you have any query feel free to drop that in the comment section and Visit ATechGuides for more information.