Xiaomi Mi Band 4 has been unveiled at an occasion in China. The new Mi Band version highlights
- a color AMOLED panel with a 2.5D bent glass protection.
- AMOLED display brings support for watch faces.
Further, Xiaomi has declared a rundown of wrist band choices that are intended to match the taste and preferences of users. The Mi Band 4 accompanies
- a six-axis accelerometer sensor that enables observing of physical activities while progressing.
There is additionally payment support that is upheld by Alibaba’s Alipay. The Mi Band 4 is the successor to the Mi Band 3 and will go on sale in the not so distant future in China. For the present, be that as it may, Xiaomi has not definite any global pricing or accessibility details for the Mi Band 4.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Price
The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 cost in China has been set at CNY 169 (roughly Rs. 1,700) for the standard edition, while its NFC variant is valued at CNY 229 (roughly Rs. 2,300). There is additionally a Mi Band 4 Avengers Series Limited Edition that accompanies three distinct bands, Marvel hero watch faces, and a unique Marvel Avengers’ bundle at CNY 349 (roughly Rs. 3,500). The smart wrist band will go at a bargain in the country beginning June 16. In any case, Xiaomi is yet to reveal the worldwide pricing and availability of the Mi Band 4.
To recall, the Xiaomi Mi Band 3 was propelled in China back in May a year ago with the similar starting price of CNY 169 that accompanies the new Mi Band model.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Specifications, Features
Not at all like a year, ago’s Mi Band that had
- A 0.78-inch OLED display with 80×128 pixels resolution,
- Supports a 0.95-inch color AMOLED display (120×240 pixels resolution)
- A 2.5D glass protection on top of the display screen.
- Supports touch inputs
- A built-in microphone to enable voice commands.
- A six-axis accelerometer that is touted to help monitor physical activities, like cycling, exercise, running, swimming and walking.
- The device is 5 ATM appraised
- Intended to identify numerous swimming strokes, namely freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly, and mixed-style. In addition, it offers swolf score to enable users to determine their swimming skills.
Xiaomi has incorporated a payments mode on the Mi Band 4. The users need to swipe the screen to demonstrate to QR code on their Mi Band 4 to make payments on-the-go.
The built-in microphone of the Mi Band 4 empowers it to perceive voice commands. Xiaomi during the introduction revealed that the users would additionally be able to send voice commands through the new Mi Band to control compatible associated gadgets.
- A rumored deal could do much for the development of Apple’s modem chips
- Google Pixel 4 Leak-Based Renders Surface, Suggest a Square Camera Bump, Absence of Traditional Fingerprint Sensor
- Latest Leak shows U.S. price range for the entry-level Samsung Galaxy Note 10
The AMOLED display panel of the Mi Band 4 is equipped of giving information about your physical activity just as notifications on new text messages and voice calls straightforwardly from the associated phone. The display can likewise be used to discover the phone or switch the music track with only one tap. Similarly, it gives live weather and stock updates.
Overall, the display of the Mi Band 4 can highlight
- 77 colorful watch faces
- six sports modes
- All function which was available on the past Mi Band models.
- The wrist band is additionally rated to deliver 20 days of battery life on a single charge.