While the new video streaming service is the most interesting service of Apple but on Monday after seeing the unveiling of all kinds of new and wonderful services from the folks at the company that none of them is ready to go yet. The fact is that the only service ready was Apple News+, and it’s only available in the United States. But There are ways around that.
Sign Up for Apple News+ Outside of US and Canada
If you live outside the United States and Canada and still want to get the Apple News+ action which is certainly possible. It isn’t complicated at all. Here’s how you can get the Apple News+
- You’ll need to have an iPhone or an iPad with iOS 12.2 installed to start this process, so make sure you’re all updated before we continue.
- After all, updated next step is to go to Settings > General > Language and Region. Change your country and then switch it to the United States.
- After changing your country you’ll need a US iTunes account if you don’t already have an account then follow the guide to have a US account. After that go to the App Store before tapping on your profile icon. Now tap Sign Out.
- Now you need to sign in with your US account.
- The next step is that you need to find a funding method for your account. The easiest way is to use an iTunes Gift Card which can be bought from any vendor and if you have a US credit card or PayPal account then you can use it.
- Now sign up. Open the News app and click the News+tab at the bottom. You should see a Try It Free Hit that and follow the onscreen instructions including payment setup.
That done it is the complete process and now you have access to all the 251 magazine catalog available. And all you’re all up and running.