Apple released the refreshed AirPods 2 half a month ago, and so far they’ve been selling like insane, regardless of their high cost of $199. Fortunately, if you want the AirPods way of life yet don’t want to spend boatloads of money, you can get some that are fundamentally the same as at a fraction of the price.
At this moment what we have here is a couple or earbuds in a wireless charging case that looks extremely similar to AirPods 2.
They clearly work simply like AirPods, as well, with the item page plotting a pairing procedure that sounds simply like the W1 and H1 chip blending process that both the first and second generation AirPods offer.
Indeed, here’s the way you pair these things:
- Turn on Bluetooth and WiFi on your iPhone.
- Bring the wireless earphones near your iPhone.
- Open the charging case lid and take the earphones out.
- Wait for a few seconds until you see a pop-up window on your iPhone with an animation showing that AirPods have been detected.
- Tap on ‘Connect.’
- You’re done and connected.
That sounds entirely amazing, isn’t that so?
What’s far better is that these feature Bluetooth 5.0 network, and even incorporates built-in Qi wireless charging simply like Apple’s own $199 version.
All you required for this to happen is an iOS device running iOS 12 or later, and we haven’t even gotten to the best piece yet – the price! In addition, you can save an extra 15% when checking out from here in the event that you use discount code AIR210OFF. You’ll get free shipping, as well, making for remarkable saving – particularly contrasted to Apple’s AirPods $199 pricing.
- This 3-In-1 AirPower to Charger Your iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods Or Android Device
- ROME: Total War – Barbarian Invasion Comes To iPhone, Android Release In June
- OnePlus 7 Pro arrives on T-Mobile; this is when you can buy it
The reviews on these earbuds’ item page sound too encouraging, and in the event that you just can’t force yourself to spend $199 on Apple’s AirPods, why not take these for a turn instead?