Unc0ver jailbreak is quite popular now after the addition of beta release support for A12 and A12X-equipped iPhones and iPads and now another new beta is released that is specifically focusing on fixing of big bugs. This 3.0.0 b46 version comes just two days after its last beta and it continues a breakneck the beta cycle
The fixes in this release are quite critical ones, with one specifically being a fix for those running iOS 12 who experienced solidness issues. Another fix likewise keeps the gadget from resting when unc0ver is doing something amazing.
The present beta release can be downloaded now, yet as recall forget this is to be sure a beta, which accompanies its own issues. The steady refresh cycle demonstrates that there are for sure issues to be fixed, and keeping in mind that it’s extraordinary to see that occurrence, unmistakably you may even now experience an issue or two when utilizing the unc0ver escape.
That being stated, on the off chance that despite everything you need to give this a go you’re very welcome to. Regardless of whether you do experience issues, there’s a really decent possibility they will be corrected in another beta release soon enough.
The full changelog reads:
- Improve assertion
- Prevent the device from sleeping while the app is active
- Disable the “Disable App Revokes” switch
- Update the APT lists cache file
If you want to grab the latest unc0ver IPA, click the below link
You may also like:
- 360 Robot Vacumu Cleaner Review: This Might Be the Cheapest Option You’ve Been Looking For
- Anker’s High Quality Power Wave Qi Wireless Car Charger Is Discounted to $29.98 Today
- Eero Mesh WiFi System Discounted By $100 Today, Multiple Options Available for Greater Coverage
Don’t forget to mention your thoughts in the comment section and for more information Visit ATechGuides.